At Joint Venture we have worked over the months on two Business Handbooks.
In the first one you will find the key aims and findings of the first Intellectual Output
for Joint Venture – The Adapted Incubation Programme Design.
- The Project and the Partners
- Summary of IO1.1
- Lessons Learntfrom IO1.1
- Summary of IO1.2
- Lessons Learntfrom IO1.2
- Next Steps
In the second Business Handbook we find “How to support excluded entrepreneurs: a practical guide“.
On this occasion we present to you:
- Introduction to the incubation methodology
- Group building activities and team work
- MODULE 1: Introduction to agile methodologies for business models design
- MODULE 2: Business strategy and marketing plan
- MODULE 3: Commercial plan
- MODULE 4: Communication
- MODULE 5: Finances
- INCUBATION PROGRAMME PROPOSAL